Have you ever wondered what goes through your customer’s mind when they make a certain purchase decision?
Well, you’re not alone.
In this episode, Jon and Ryan discuss "Behind the Click", Jon’s upcoming book, which focuses on the psychological principles behind each purchase decision. Jon discusses the inspiration for the book, his approach to writing it, and the overview of the content. He also offers insights into how brands can utilize the information presented in the book to optimize their digital experiences.
Listen to the full episode if you want to learn:
- What ‘Behind the Click’ is about
- What heuristics are and why they’re important
- How to ethically use the insights and strategies in the book
- What phases of the customer journey are included in the book
- How to write books effectively and efficiently
- How to get your copy of ‘Behind the Click’
Get your free chapter: http://thegood.com/btc/