Sending everyone to a Product Detail Page (PDP) without context or information about the brand can be counterproductive in building trust. Landing pages, however, allow for more curated information and more consistent and relevant messaging during the customer journey.
This is exactly what Jon and Ryan explore in this week’s Drive and Convert episode. They also cover how the lack of educational information on a PDP could make it difficult to convince customers to make a purchase.
Listen to the full episode if you want to learn:
- Why landing pages are crucial for building trust and educating customers
- Why alignment between ad messaging and landing pages is important
- How landing pages should be optimized for Google Shopping traffic
- How context and personalization can improve landing pages and PDPs
- How to create and optimize landing pages