In this episode of Drive & Convert, Jon and Ryan share important metrics for businesses to monitor including customer acquisition cost, customer lifetime value, and conversion rates. They stress the importance of understanding which metrics will impact the bottom line and align with the company's strategic goals.
They also delve into the importance of tracking your raw data, channel mix metrics, and evaluating subscription and consumable products.
Listen to the full episode if you want to learn:
- How to determine and evaluate significant ecommerce metrics
- Why you should focus on long-lasting customer relationships
- What value can you get from post-purchase surveys
- What is the “first-touch” metric
- How to improve your own ecommerce metrics